KAS Windows LLC is a family owned and locally operated business serving most of Central Illinois. KAS prides itself on continuous quality and superior workmanship. With 32 years of combined experience and over 50,000 windows installed, you can feel confident we know what we are doing.
Unlike most of our competition, when choosing a manufacturer, we do not base our decision solely on price, we base our decision on three factors: quality, stability, and longevity of each manufacturer. KAS Windows partners with two of the top manufacturers in the industry, Alside and Polaris Windows. Through these manufacturers, our customers have a wide variety of choices in colors and options which allows us to provide the best product to suit all their needs. Contact us today!
Typical Window Installation (Step-by-Step):
- Call for an in-home consultation and quote
- Sign contract, we measure and you pay the deposit of ½
- We order your windows
- We call to schedule your installation in 3 to 5 weeks
- You remove any blinds and/or curtains in the openings to be replaced. Furniture and breakables should be moved from the site where the new windows go.
- We install your new windows, which usually takes one to two days, depending on the size of the job
- Our installers answer any questions you have, after you are satisfied you pay the remainder of the contract and off they go
Common Questions and Answers:
- Will my interior trim be replaced?
We do not need to bother your interior casing other than the small inside trim stop and we replace it after the new window is installed.
- Do I need to stay home while they are installing?
No, we have a lot of customer leave while we are working. The installers are required to get final payment before they leave.
- Will the windows be installed from the inside or the outside?
Both, we will need access to areas around the inside and outside.
- Will you take the old windows?
We include that in the job unless otherwise specified by you. You can keep any of the sashes you like, but typically we dispose of it all.
- Will I need to do any cleanup after the project is complete?
Normal dusting is the most you will ever have to do. We use drop cloths and leave no mess behind.
Call Us for a Free Estimate
Our company offers top quality window products and exceptional service. We also offer siding and gutter services. Call us today for a free estimate!